Description[edit | edit source]
"Sprinkled amongst the Galaxy's swashbuckling ships, shops are an odd outgrowth of the piracy network amongst the stars. Captains decided it was a better way of splitting up loot amongst crews, especially since they got to keep most of it! The shops are managed by Tralavar Ploom, a notoriously frugal crabellan. No one asked whether his penny-picking came from his own economic ideas or his actual pincers."
Quote[edit | edit source]
- I travel across all the ships to sell stuffs! Aren't I generous? The answer is yes!
- DO NOT GO to the Black Market! I don't need the competition! DON'T buy the special moves over there!
- Is your time-belt for sale? I'd make so much GOLD selling it!
- Isn't my cushion nice? You don't have enough gold to buy it, believe me!
- Get Perks! Get grub! Get potions... and I get YOUR GOLD! And then I buy nice cushions! Great system.