|This article is a stub. You can help Flinthook Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Flinthook Wiki by .
Quote[edit | edit source]
- All them Siren Shrine symbols do different stuff, but I ain't a dictionary so I don't know em all.
- When ya bounce off stuff, ya can hold down to bounce lower or jump to bounce higher.
- Da real pirates know to use Slowmo a lot! It charges up real fast!
- Ya aim down, ya fall fast, pretty simple ta me!
- The coins don't burn a hole in your purse, y'know? Sometimes ya save up for better stuff, no?
- I ain't no curse collector. I don't wanna know what happens if ya collect more of them.
- Ya gotta keep going to the Black Market. Black Margot keeps getting new stuffs in his inventory.
- Like I always says; "Need a break? Just press ______!" I always says it!
- Y'know, bigger ships have more shops in 'em. Make sense right?
- The Chrono Belt looks good, ya know? But ya can use it ta keep ya from dropping faster too.
- Ya wanna collect everything, it's tempting but clutter is a serious issue on a spaceship, ya know?
- When ya use da Quickhook next to a ring, ya can fling farther, ain't velocity great?
- If I could Slowmo, I'd use it all da time, to adjust my aiming and such!
- If ya get real good at this, ya might be able to find hidden places ta go. So there's my tip, be real good.
- Some people mark their secret stuff with skulls. I don't. But some people do.